Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Thursday 8 December 2011

나나스 '비 샤이니 비비 ♡ Nanas'B SHINee BB Cream Review ♡





Being a fan of korean boy group SHINee; I watch most of their CM's & saw their own BB (Blemish Balm) Cream by Nanas'B - I just had to try it ^0^ My fangirlness got the best of me to which I asked Dad to buy it for me ㅋㅋㅋkekeke~
This is my first Korean BB cream. I've tried Garnier BB Cream before~
I have rather sensitive skin & it can be a tad oily or dry X_X (SKIN Y U NO MAKE UP YOUR MIND?!)
So I wanted a BB cream that controls oil, does not feel heavy or dry my skin out even more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ordered my BB cream from Ebay and it took about a week & a half to arrive from Seoul - well worth the wait!
I was going to order it from Star-thots but apparently the shipping is terrible & the site has many negative reviews so I wasn't taking no chances
The cream itself is quite pricey TT^TT but it was worth a try


I came home from school to find my package and nearly squealed the house down >:3
The bottle & box is so-oo pretty
I love the different shades of pink.
I scanned the box for about 4 minutes for any bits of english & such; There's only 60ml & the bottle is the size of my hand.
There's not much english on this box - on the back there's only one paragraph in english:-

'Angel's tear is a natural phytosubstance jointly developed by the LG personal care laboratory and a natural material company. It is outstanding at controlling sebum, preventing and easing skin troubles and purifying the skin. 
Optimal to the characteristics of adolescent skin, it offers a refreshing senstation without stickiness'

 ^^Sounds quite promising huh?




The cream is a tube obviously XD & comes out in a squirty thingy-ma-bob >////<
 It doesn't seem very hygienic but a wipe with disinfectant wipe should do fine.


The cream has a sweet peachy fragrance which smells really good; Garnier BB cream had a jelly bean smell to it; quite sickly ;^;
After doing a test;  The colour of this BB cream is almost white - hard to explain with just a touch of yellow tone -  where Garnier BB cream has a nude skin colour like Clinique Foundation in Light. 
I didn't really like Garnier's because it made me orange ><


 I love the colour difference ^-^


Lets blend SHINee's BB cream:-
 -It blends very easily and it does not leave a oil feel to my skin - it made my skin look softer & just a bit more paler & evens out skin tone.

Its better to try it on the face though - 
All done with flash!
 On Cheeks:-
Enlarge to notice in detail ^^
Cheeks near nose area:-
Brighter!!~~~

See the difference? The photo of my cheek on the left has very noticable freckles & some uneven redness
& on the right after I applied the bb cream; the freckles are barely visible & brighter with a healthy dewy glow.
The coverage is so light that it almost seems vanished like naturally! when applied but still conceals & brightens.
Amazing stuff!!


 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Pros
Smells great
Cute packaging
no oily feel
No heavy feel
So natural
Helps my impurities well~
Good coverage - barely see it
Does not break me out
No translucent powder needed
-----------------------------
Cons -
Pricey 
Did nothing for my dark circles
Little product in bottle

 
 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this review ^^ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ups..i really forget to ask you something ^^U can you tell me please where did you buy it? (sorry for my bad english Dx)

      Delete
    2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shinee-Nanasb-BB-Cream-60ml-SPF20-/150442567640?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item23071367d8 - here you are~~❤

      Delete
  2. is it suitable for tan and oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes~ This BB cream has a powdery texture so it will last long on oily skin. Also the BB cream matches skin tone very well~♥

      Delete

back to top Back to top