Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Wednesday 28 December 2011

ModeS4u Haul & Review!!!!!♥

This is going to be huge haul because of the limit of 6 photos on each blog post so for that I apoligise ><'
So this is my big kawaii haul & review from ModeS4u.com
http://www.modes4u.com
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lets begin on the package. The package is secured by some type of string around metal clasps. It has Hong Kong stamps on it which I'm totally going to keep!
Safely secured
The string is really tight which is really good.

My items were inside a little bag which is sooo cute.
It says 'Cutie Face'
Everything is neatly stored inside~
They also gave me their business card:-
The front
The back
They seem pretty professional :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top Back to top