Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Thursday 2 May 2013

에뛰드하우스 드로잉 아이 브라우 05호 회색 Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil #05 Grey Review~❤


안녕~ ❤
Hello everyone! Time for an eyebrow pencil review~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤
The Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #05 Grey <`∀´>❤

Where did I buy it?
From Cosmetic.Love - my favourite store EVER ❤
For £3.41 - Soooo cheap!
Here
Info:-
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil: Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection.
Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes.

''A clean and delicate styling of eyebrows: The triangular pencil enables you to style a clean and detailed eyebrows with its angles.
Natural colors: It has an outstanding temperature resistance and maintains the natural colors with a regular usability by maintaining a proper temperature.
The styling of brand new eyebrows: The balance between coloring substances and the base prevents the thick expressions of colors and allows you to express the eyebrows that seem very real in a very natural way.''

''An eyebrow pencil that naturally makes the outlines of the face stand out as if it's your real eyebrows''❤
- - -
Comes in six natural hair shades.
Consisting of Black Brown, Grey Brown, Brown, Darl Grey, Grey & Black.

I've chosen Grey.

As I've mentioned many times before, I used to have bleached-almost white blonde hair so I use eyebrow mascara & powder.
But now I dyed my hair back to black after so many months of having blonde hair. So it's time to experiment with darker eyebrow pencil shades!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I'm bored of using powder & mascara so I'm going to try pencils again!
Black was faaaaar too bold & scary - Much like the fashion brows of Salisbury...*shudder* & brown just looks dull on my face.ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

But grey however is perfect & matches my natural blondish, brown brows!
It's a perfect natural, clean shade for me~❤


Design

A dark chocolate brown pen/pencil crayon that may beboring to some but with the fancy font & tiny cute white sparkles & closed eye & eyebrow on the pencil still manages to make this Etude product look cute~❤
Not as cute as the metallic pink Easy Brow by Etude but still sweet~❤

Features
Like most eyebrow pencils nowadays are attaching eyebrow brush to the pencil lid - This eyebrow plastic pencil has it cleverly attached to the pencil itself!❤
Notice how it's not one of these eyebrow brushes that really hurt?:-
These buggers really hurt (;^;) & the hairs are too stiff!
I LOVE that the Etude House one has a spoolie brush! & the hairs are super soft!
The spoolie allows you to gently blend away harsh lines or colour after drawing in your brows~ A definate eyebrow must-have!~❤
The Eyebrow Crayon itself:-
See how it's triangular?
The shape allows us to neatly fill in our ideal brow shape. You can easily create arches or (like me) create a straighter Korean eyebrow shape~❤
NO NEED TO SHARPEN.❤ The crayon also allows us to control thick or thinner lines.
This is how much crayon is inside:-
It should last you a good few months or so depending how much you fill in your brows. I only need a few strokes to make mine look natural~
Be careful when using this as the crayon in very thin so you may break it! (;0;)

Swatch:-
See how pigmented it is without being too harsh? (*0*)❤
It looks super natural & I adore it!~ The crayon went so smooth & in one stroke I got a good enough colour~~
I used the spoolie brush to blend two strokes & was surprised at how quick it blended out & it did not scratch my hands or irritate it~ eeeeeee so awesome!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧❤

Before application
My brows is photo 1 - are slightly straight & slightly naturally rounded while being a semi-grey, semi-brown colour.
So dull!! (=3=)
Photo 2 - Drawing brow in straight
Photo 3 - Blending with spoolie

Before & After

Photo 1:- Look how natural my brow is after filling & blending it with the pencil!
It looks neater & more importantly natural & straight! The colour is clearly there but so subtle~

Photo 2:- Both brows are now filled in & I LOVE THEM!~~❤
The Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil really put them in a straighter, neat shape with it's unique triangular shape.❤
The eyebrow pencils I use make it hard to straighten them without harsh lines & this Etude House one is a miracle as I use the triangle shape to gently do arches & lines.
Also the grey shade looks really clean & natural on my face~ The spoolie brush really saved my brows from excess colour & harsh lines & did not hurt me for once!!❤
It only took a minute to fill my brows in!~❤

Photo 3:- My selca with my newly filled brows~ What do you think?

I had a feeling I knew this Eyebrow pencil would not disappoint me as I've read so great reviews on it so...I bought a refill!~
Also available from Cosmetic.Love for £2.49 - Here 
It may seem pricey for a refill - but I love the pencil so much - I don't think I'll stand it running out so  had to buy a refill (>///<)
I bought the same shade, #05 Grey
It comes in a cute dark chocolate brown match-stick size box with the same text 'Drawing Eyebrow' on the front❤
So cute!~❤
When your Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencils original crayon runs out, all you got to do is remove it & attached the refill in its place~ Super quick without having to buy a new pencil~❤

Pros:-
Simple yet cute, attractive design❤
Comes in 6 different shades to suit your brow colour
Great pigmention
Unique triangle shape to fill & define your brow to perfection & allow quicker fill.
Not harsh & really gentle
Refillable
Comes with brush!❤
Travel-Friendly
Cheap

Cons:-
Hard to get in UK

Repurchase?
Totally!~❤

Hope you enjoyed this review!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ❤

3 comments:

  1. I have this too in the same shade, it's the best I've tried.. Natural too ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't change it so soon for the world *-*❤

      Delete
  2. Nice review!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top