Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Saturday 11 January 2014

에뛰드하우스 발그레 물감 블러셔 04 설레이는 라일락 리뷰 Etude House Water Color Blusher 04 Excited Lilac Review~❤

안녕~
Hello everyone!~ I'm back with another blusher review! A cream blusher this time!

 
I've tried plenty of cream blushers before & never liked it! They are either too thick for my skin, hard to blend or the worse - They dry matte/powdery! ㅠㅠ
My skin is really dry so I really don't need to add a powdery, too-thick-to-blend cream blusher on my skin - powder blushers already make my skin feel uncomfortable dry! 

BUT I love the natural result of cream blushers! They look so fresh & natural on beauty gurus on Youtube but on me. . .<丶´Д`> fedfdifcsidofhwefh cries.
I decided to give the Etude House Watercolor Blusher a try! Because from reviews I've read, they  apparently have a semi-moisture finish & a not completely matte/powdery finish & blends very easily!
Wow. . . There is heaven & its called Etude House!
So here's my review on the Etude House Watercolor Blusher in 04 Excited Lilac!~

Price
Original Etude Price:- 6,000원
KPOPTOWN Price:- £5.45

It costs a little bit extra than the original price but it's totally worth it!

Claims



1. Natural Colour
Spread gel technology is applied for adding natural to
the face evenly.

2. Creamy & Natural Texture
Containing Creamy Smoothing Gel Powder for smooth
coverage that spreads gently like whipped cream.

3. Excellent Fitting
By containing high quality oil, it fits onto skin as soon as it is placed.
4. Long-lasting
Water in Silicone system protects skin from sweat & water to maintain
clear color. 





Available in four cute & lovely shades:-
부끄러운 딸기핑크 - Shame Strawberry Pink
수줍은 피치코랄 - Shy Peach Coral
청순한 베이비살구 - Innocent Baby Apricots
설레이는 라일락 - Excited Lilac
10ml


Just the idea of whipped cream texture sounds really nice *0* hnnngg~(○´∀`○)I thinks it great that it's long-lasting with its water-silicone system! For some people, (specially an oily skin) cream/liquid blusher just slides off in certain climates! ㅠㅠ  That must be so annoying!  

I chose Excited Lilac because in Get it Beauty's Baby face episode, they use a lavender blusher to express pure, baby like skin!~
I want a baby face toooo~! (ノ*^▽^)ノ

Krystal used Innocent Baby Apricots in her  Get it Beauty '3 Changing Makeup look video!

 Packaging
Isn't it utterly adorable?! (○´∀`○)  Just looking at it makes me feel all giddy & melty inside!~ kyuuu~! I love the little lilac, scallop design & the cutie text (ノ*^▽^)ノ
The cutest cream blusher ever & it looks like a watercolour tube! vebfbsefcbsdofsidfnaios - foreverfangirling-
I have a bit of a gripe with the packaging though, its plastic & feels kind of thin so I hope it will not rip like my acrylic paints do! XD I don't think so though, it feels quite sturdy enough!~ 
 

The tube is sealed beforehand (I already took it off) to prevent spillages - But don't worry, once the seal is off; the blusher will not spill out - Travel friendly!
 Product may build up around the opening, I give it a wipe with a baby wipe every now & again!~
It can be hard to squeeze out a certain amount of product from the tube - I think because quite a lot of air can get trapped inside & therefore product can literally pop out when you squeeze it in too-little or way-too-much.
I think once you get used to using the tube, you'll be able to get the correct amount. It's just like getting familiar with a BB cream pump!~

The Blusher
Wah, sorry for such blurriness!
Such a sweet lavender colour right?
I believe Excited Lilac is more for highlighting purposes! But can be used as cheek blush too! - Lavender blush is quite popular for a baby face look~
It's more a gel rather than cream (I'm very used to creams) - It really does look like smooth whipped cream!
. . .
Scent
The blusher has a floral palma violets scent! If you do not know, parma violets are a candy in the UK!~ My childhood candy (^▽^)ノ
Though for a better sense of the scent, I'd say a rose scent also. 
The scent dissipates after a while on the face.


Swatches
This amount is already too much for my cheeks!
Right click - New tab to enlarge
Because the blusher is light & creamy - it spreads out smoothly 'Containing Creamy Smoothing Gel Powder for smooth coverage that spreads gently like whipped cream.'
It's a waterbased blush so it quite refreshing to blend out - ideal for hot climates & oily skin. It's almost liquid when you spread it out (I'm very sure that's the high quality oil it contains) 
It doesn't feel rough/powdery against the skin & its not thick to the point, you pull the skin while blending. 

Excited Lilac has a very lovely sheer finish 'Spread gel technology is applied for adding natural to
the face evenly.'
With only a slight hint of lilac - But thankfully due to how light & waterbased it is, you can easily layer it for a more stronger colour. (ノ*^▽^)ノ


It settles to a semi-matte-semi moist finish & my skin feels moist to touch. I wear dewy BB Creams & CC Cream & wear a powdery cream blusher looks AWFUL - But with this semi-matte blusher, it looks great! (○´∀`○) 
If cream blushers slide off your face, this blusher will work for you!~ 

Two layers

With another swatch on top of the first, it creates my desired lavender colour!~ Such a pretty shade!~
This is the colour I want to achieve! 
 It's super easy to layer & because its water-based & a gel - It does not cake up, crumble or feeling uncomfortable dry. It's quite moisturising~

Because this blusher is semi-matte - it is a bonus for those with oily skin! especially if moisturising blushers break you out!
This blusher does release some oil after an hour & a little bit more as time goes out. It doesn't bother me but to those with oily skin might:-

Oil Test
 Sorry I actually dropped a pen on it - that's why the blusher is all spread out. ;////; oops. . .

It is as mentioned before a little bit moisturising - a bonus for dry skin people like me! BUT the moisture does fade as time goes by - In the oil test, photo '4hours' look rather dry & like a cream. 
I try to wear this over a moisturising base to keep the blusher as moist as possible. 
All in all though, it is great for dry skin!

Sticky Test
 I cut up a blotting paper to show you how moist the blusher once it is blended. Only 3 out the 6 squares remained, so very good for those with oily skin!


Am I making sense now? <丶´Д`> I'm confusing myself  ㅠㅠ

Bare Face

I am wearing a moisturising CC Cream in this photo! - Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream 02. Glow
Just a heads up for you guys. I completely forgot to remove it because it might change the way this blusher settles etc.
Anyway, I have absolutely no colour in my cheeks whatsoever - I'm a KeiKei corpse <丶´Д`> sadness. I only get rosy cheeks when I sleep really well & I've just got my sleeping routine back. 
even more sadness.
. . .
I dot on the blusher~
Blending
No flash.
Blending the blusher is super easy & smoothly glides across my cheeks - It doesn't pull & feels very refreshing.
It blends quite fast & evenly on my skin than other cream blushers I've tried - I'm sure it will not accentuate acne! 
It kind of reminds me of blending a semi-matte BB Cream~
Blending
Blended
Once blended, the blusher comes a semi-matte sheer lilac colour - It's very delicate & pretty & very natural!~ Quite freshfaced & super good for highlighting!
It's not heavy & you can barely feel it so very good for oily skin without problem triggers. 
No flash
 I love dolly-bright cheeks so I use two lays of the Watercolor blusher for maximum dolly effect.
With two layers, taaaa-daaa baby cheeks! (○´∀`○) . . .I hope. This is my desired lavender colour I wanted!~ With two layers, it does not feel too drying nor too heavy. If I touch my cheeks it feels quite moist & refreshing~ 
Not caking or crumbling - but baby soft, lilac cheeks!~  

It's not quite a bright as shown on the models face but I'm sure with a few more layers of this product, you can achieve that look~ ^▽^
On cheeks & bridge of nose for highlight.
No flash - window shot.
 The blusher is very delicate~ I love how natural it is!


Overall
I very much like this blusher!~
It's very easy to use & the texture is like whipped cream. The whipped cream blusher blends so easily & evenly on my skin without tugging & caking up over my base makeup~ It's refreshing & light with a semi-matte finish that is not too dry nor is at all powdery, it still feels quite moistfull on my dry skin. 
The colour is simply beautiful & natural but can be easily built up from sheer to vibrant statement colour with no cake up.
It's creates a pretty baby-fresh face & works great for highlight as well as blusher~  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
It lasts quite long, I've been wearing it for about 7 hours now & my cheeks still appear lilac though a little bit faded - It doesn't not look as fresh anymore but it's still there & I still have a baby-face colour. I recommend a matching blusher over the top or translucent powder just to set it a bit longer.
7 hours is still really good though! especially for a cream blusher!
I wore it in the pouring rain on Tuesday, & it held very well! waterproof! 


Blusher on cheeks, nose bridge & cupid bows.
Pros
Reasonable price
Super adorable & unique packaging
Travel-friendly
Comes in four natural & cute shades
Smells so sweet~
You only need a small bit of product~ 
Smooth & whipped cream like gel formula.
Super easy & quick to blend formula
Very light & feels cooling on the skin - good for oily skin & hot climates
Sheer pretty colour!~ Easily buildable for intense colour - makes lovely baby-doll skin~
Great for highlighting!
Semi-matte with a slight moisture finish - good for oily & dry skin.
Long-lasting 7hrs+

Cons
Does release some oil after an hour - It might bother some people
The tube is a bit unpredictable to get a certain amount of product out.
The scent may bother some people
The colour may be too sheer to peoples likings. 
Not available in the UK 

Repurchase? Yes!~ Worth the price! I want to try 부끄러운 딸기핑크 Shame Strawberry Pink next~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


Get your own Etude House Water Color Blusher Today!~
KPOPTOWN HERE
Etude House HERE
I hope you enjoyed this blusher review everyone!~I'm really glad I tried it & it looks super cute amongst my makeup. I recommend you try this especially if you have dry skin like me or want a baby face look~!

I love you guys~ I do appreciate the time you take to read my blogposts - pssst I'm planning a korean cosmetics giveaway this year!
I leave you with my photo's I took today! Oh remember to follow my instagram to updates - Look to your left for my instagram badge~

Bye!~



1 comment:

  1. i've always loved blue-toned blushers, the more purple, the better lol i've yet to find the perfect lilac blush and i was thinking to buy this but it seems oily? i've very oily skin so i think i will skip this :(

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top