Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Friday 27 December 2013

Makeup Experiment - Holiday Makeup~❤

안녕~
Hello everyone (ノ*^▽^)ノ How is your Christmas going? I hope you had a splendid time with your family & friends!~
My family are still buzzing around & we are looking forward to New Years :3 We definitely have our Christmas Spirit going on!
 I woke up late today (3pm oops) because I stayed up a looong time on Christmas Day (guilty) & decided to experiment with makeup while Boxing Day roast cooked~ 
I worked with falsies & red lips for this look & would call it Holiday Makeup because of matte & sparkly neutral tones & a pop of red but I'm not sure XD

 Base
My skin is really nice at the moment! Thank god. After months of little spots & dry skin,my skin cleared itself & is nice & dewy ;^; (I bet I jinxed it now) 
So I've been going out with just BB Cream or with no base at all! But for this look & went for flawless BB Cream with concealer to correct my dark circles. 
 . . .
Green - I applied a light layer of BB cream on my cheeks, forehead, chin & nose & blended out with my fingers for a dewy, brightened face. I used Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in N02 Light Beige (Review HERE)
Blue - I applied three small dots of concealer to my eye area to cover my nasty dark circles. 
I used Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in Light Beige (Review HERE)
Pink - I use a complimenting trio blusher of highlighter pink, hot pink & coral~ I swirl my blusher brush in the pot, tap off the excess & apply to the apples of my cheeks & cheekbones.
This expresses healthy skin & gives a slight definition to my face. 
I used Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher in Pink Fantasy (Review HERE) 

Glowing & bright skin!~ (○´∀`○)
Eyes
 I filled my brows in straighter for a youthful look - Arched brows are scary! ;^; I used Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in 05Grey (Review HERE)
 . . .
Eyeshadow. 
Trust me - I had NO PLAN for what I was doing - I'm experimenting. I just chose any shade that complimented each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 I applied a matte camel brown eyeshadow & blended it up to my crease.
I prefer matte browns as it looks warmer~
. . .
I then applied a shimmery champagne shadow to my aegyo line for pure look~

 I applied black liquid eyeliner from the outer corner & draw down past the natural line of my eyes.
I don't really line my whole lash line now as it makes my eyes look smaller or a bit too dramatic (I prefer soft eyemake) 
 . . .


I curled my lashes & applied a coat of mascara from root to tip in a zig-zag motion to upper & lower lashes. I used Innisfree Eco Curling Mascara (Review HERE)
This mascara is beginning to grow on to me now & I quite like it!~ ^▽^

Eyelashes
I then went 'what-the-heck' & decided to apply false lashes~ I used my Toyoepin 7070 Lashes  (Review HERE) They are very pretty & cute but its full product name is not. . . They are actually called Toyoepin 7070 Prostitute Lash. . . oh my lord. 

I went for spikey, dramatic lashes for a mature - kinda sexy eye-point look.
That's eye makeup done!~
Lips
For a festivity touch, I used my Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in 01 Before Blossom (Review HERE) for a classic red lip~
I don't really wear red lipstick. I wear it for blog photos but never going out! My lips are quite full so red makes them look even bigger! especially a glossy red or nude lipstick -shudder- <丶´Д`> 

During makeup class in college, a girl did my makeup. She did quite nice & glowy foundation, okay eyeshadow (a blue gradation) but she chose a shimmery, nude lipgloss & slathered my lips in it. I looked like I had puffy lips ㅠㅠ But she did very good for her first time!~ :3


Overall look~!
Waah~ I look different!~
Quite mature but I don't think its sexy XD I'm proud about the base makeup - It turned out okay even though I did it in lowlight ㅠ ㅠ The eyelashes gave me a cat eye shape & the red lips give a festive touch for a holiday party or club look. 
I think with a bit more brown & black shadow, it could be a Miss A HUSH inspired look <`∀´> That reminds me! I really want to do a KPOP girl group makeup collab with other bloggers!~ What do you guys think of this look?

You can see my uneven eyelids & the lashes made them quite obvious ㅠㅠ - Did you know I used to wear double eyelid tapes? ^^ They are great for leveling out uneven western lids too!
There is a review way back with my blonde hair for the Koji Eyelid Tapes somewhere in this blog (KeiKei archivesㅎㅎㅎ) 

Thats all from me today!~ I ordered some cosmetics yesterday from KPOPTOWN so look forward to that & enjoy the rest of your holidays everyone!~
I love you & have a brilliant Happy New Years!~





8 comments:

  1. Very cute~~ Red Lipstick looks very nice on you ! xoxoxo


    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red lips, it suits you :) and hey, if you're looking for bloggers to do a kpop collab *wink wink nudge nudge * ;)

    deardollies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank chu~!❤
      Omg yes! I've been wanting to get some bloggers to do one for aaaages~~

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that red lip looks stunning on you! I love reading your posts, I think they are very inspirational and well written. :) It's good to know you had a nice time during the Christmas days <3 Happy holidays :)
    Greetings, Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sqqqqeee >////< making me blush~!❤ Thank chu very much ^-^
      Happy Holidays~!❤

      Delete
  4. very beautiful makeup tutorial! you look amazing! hahaha i wasn't expecting such a drastic look from such minimal makeup. amazing <3

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Innisfree Best Lipstick Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top