Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Saturday 19 October 2013

홀리카홀리카 러브 판타지 블러셔 01호 핑크 판타지 리뷰 Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher 01 Pink Fantasy Review~❤

안녕~
Hihi everyone!~ Next review is the Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher in 01호 Pink Fantasy (○´∀`○) I was in need of a blusher/highlighter so I'm glad I found this sweet trio - So for my first Blusher review on this blog. . . Lets go!~ (~-3-)~ ~(-ε-)~




Price
Original price on Holika Holika:-11,900원
I bought this blush from Cosmetic.Love for £9.26

I was umming-&-ahhing whether to purchase this because it was quite expensive for a blusher ;3; It's my first Holika Holika product too but the idea of three colours seemed too good to pass up so I purchased it~
Claims
Still convinced this isn't Bora, but its Rini! IT'S HER I SWEAR. I want Rini to recreate this look for me ;3; uuuunnie create this for me pretty please (○´∀`○) ~~
'Open the tin case for brightening cheeks!'
Info:-
Romantic colours for express lovely face! Silky Veil Powder conceals blemish & pores & Diamond Powder gives liveness to your face.
This product is composed of three parts, the top layer for shimmering effect, the middle for a strong color formation, and lastly the bottom for shading features.

Comes in 3 colours in one case to express yourself differently depending on your taste everyday!~
Skin type - All types 
Puff included
Comes with 5 choices of colour variation to fit a certain look:-
01호 핑크 판타지 Pink Fantasy - The one I'm reviewing
02호 피치 판타지 Peach Fantasy
03호 레드 판타지 Red Fantasy
04호 초코 판타지 Choco Fantasy
05호 스타 판타지 Star Fantasy


Contains 7g product

I chose Pink Fantasy because pink compliments my skin well while making me look sweet & dolly flushed. Pink cheeks are one of the key points to my everyday look.


Packaging
Ultra adorable-adorabubble right? It's so sweet & girly!~ I like how Holika Holika put a sticker of it saying the colour name while also protecting the lid from coming off~
Closeup~ I love the flowers & scallop drop designs~
Removed the sticker~ Even more colourful now XD I wish the Holika Holika logo had the little witch on it. I find the witch the cutest & most unique~

The tin is a canteen case which is very light but if I grip the case hard, it actually bends! . . . .
 (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ Noooo! So this case can be easily knocked & ruined in a bag & also the lid of the tin is loose & it eventually separates from the base - therefore damage to the blusher might happen //forever crying 
If I had a pound for every time I broke a blusher because of flimsy packaging. . .ㅠㅠ 

Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher 01 Pink Fantasy
 Inside
 Upon opening the case, I found this cutie!~ *0* //runs around room// eeee~ such a pretty bow!~ I like how they trying to match it to the tin aaaaw~ It's really spongey-bouncy & soft :33
. . .
Protected with a clear plastic. You have no idea how hard it was to capture a photo with that plastic. OMG LOOK THE WITCH!~~ <`∀´>
Oh my gosh~ Is it not beautiful? *-* The colours!!!~~ The top layer for shimmery highlight.
Middle for strong colour formation & lower for shading~  
I love the pinkish-beige highlight~ The middle colour - a vivid hot pink calls for me to apply near my eyes like Harajuku makeup~~
I'm interested too in the coral-pink shade too, because I've never tried a colour like that on my cheeks & it looks quite warming & romantic for winter~

The trio of colours is very nice if you fancy just one shade so you can have different looks everyday~

Close up
Now you can see the pretty designs cut in the blusher~ *0* & those micro glitters!! Wooooow~

No flash
Swatches
These swatches are two swatches on one another, with one swipe swatch, its quite sheer & natural. Two swipes of the blusher I manage to get quite a good & pretty pigmentation!~ Two swipes makes the swatches true to the case.
When I ran my finger across the blusher in the case, I immediately felt how silky & fine they were. It's not chalky so the colours did not spread over eachother.
On my hand it applied so smoothly & made the skin under them so flawless - The silky veil powder in the blusher really worked on my hand! *-*

I love how strong & lively the colours look - The coral & pink are so pretty & do express lovely colour!~
I thought because the micro glitters looked quite dramatic in the case, that it would apply like a disco ball but when applied to my hand - it was so complimenting~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ & subtle so I will not look like I've been dipped in glitter :33 Good job for the Diamond Powder in the blush!

The colours can be built up for a more vibrant look~ ^-^


 The puff included with the blush is nice & a cutie decoration & gives a natural flush but I find it's not very pratical & does not give me my desired pink dolly cheeks ;^; 
I use a brush (○´∀`○)
Scent
No scent at all - sadness ㅠㅠ just kidding~~

On my Cheeks
I applied all three colours for my face for lovely, sweet colour express with a brush (○´∀`○)
I swiped the brush once then applied it in a sweep motion on my cheeks & immediately the Silky Veil Powder cover my pores & any blemishes I have! It did not accentuate them like some blushers I use *-* It made my cheeks feel like I applied baby powder (○´∀`○)
The Diamond Powder infused with the blusher made my skin look lively & healthy with the micro glitters (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It looks so pretty under the sun mixed with the pink~
Tip!:- Use the top layer colour on upper cheeks, forehead, bridge of nose, cupids bow & chin for beautiful 3D highlight like an Ulzzangs!~

The highlighter blush really brings my face forward while sporting a baby sweet face~

The middle hot pink is really the important cherry-on-the-top! It is the main feature of my blush to complete my everyday Ulzzang look.
The lower coral blush brings some warmth to my pale, dull skin while doing a subtle shading to my cheekbones :33
One swipe with a brush gave a quite strong yet natural dolly flush to my cheeks!

With Puff

With the puff, although it took a while to gather blush from the case onto the puff; it gave a really natural flush - like my cheeks but better~ Still super pretty though!
(。・ω・。)ノ


 Overall
I loooove this blusher trio! The colours are pigmented & give a flawless, lovely colour expression while covering & not accentuating blemishes & pores with the clever silky veil powder - like of using a pressed compact powder *-* It reminds me greatly of my Etude House SHINISTAR Clear Compact Lavender with its micro glitters & super silky flawless powder~
The Diamond powder infused with the blush gives a delicate, healthy glow to the face without making you look too glittery~
The colours last so long! It's been 5-6 hours since I applied the blushers with the puff to my cheeks & still they are pretty pink & healthy looking *-*
My face feels instantly baby powder soft & this blusher does not cake up when applied on my dewy makeup base of BB cream & Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer 03. Transparent~ ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Pros
Super cute packaging design
Cute puff included
Comes in 5 different colour variations
The blushers are not chalky - therefore no fall outs or messy case
3 colours choice - highlighter, main colour, shading. 
Pigmented & gives lovely, romantic colours~
Covers pores & blemishes without highlighting the problem more
Leaves skin feeling silky & does not cake with dewy makeup
Long lasting 5hours+!

Cons
Pricey
The case can be easily ruined/bent & the lid is loose
The puff is not too practical (It works okay though!)
Not available in the UK

Will I repurchase this?
Yes! It's worth my money in my opinion~ It's like a HD blushers & I just adore the colours!~ I was to try Star Fantasy next!~
I recommend it to all of you everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Get your Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher today!
HERE:- http://cosmetic-love.com/holika-holika-love-fantasy-blusher.html

HERE:- http://www.holikaholika.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=29&iCategoryIdMain=29&iGoodsId=20013501&iCurrentPage=8#tabstyle_01

I hope you enjoyed this review everyone *-* I hope you try this blusher one day~~
I'm sleepy now ;3; It's 3am. . . gulp. 

Nighty Night, I loooove chu all!~~

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful =D I think you look really cute with the blusher too xD

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour looks so cute on your cheeks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good deal despite the price!!

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you're adorable with colour on your cheeks! It makes your pale face look more healthy in some cases (I don't say you look sick or ugly. I am pale too, and I need blush to 'awaken' my face)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blusher is so cute. I probably would just fall with the design

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is soooo cute ^^ Love this review~ (Is the picture Bora? It looks like Bora!)

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top