Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Saturday 8 March 2014

Little bit of fun:- What's in KeiKei's bag?~❤

안녕~
Am I the only one who is really nosy & always wants to see what people carry in their bags? I sure hope not because it makes me sound super-duper creepy than usual ㅠㅠ
But - in a way I know for sure I'm not the only one! Because many bloggers do this tag? post? & people even request for it!


Today I thought I'd do this fun little post to show you what I have in my bag~ Because I am curious to see what is in other people's bag. In school, I'd always dig through my friend's makeup bags
 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ They always let me do it in the end because I always say 'oooh, what's that? what's this? what's that for? lemme see lemme seee!' 
So this is my bag! It's a Sirco Betty Flower Satchel~
I really think its the cutest bag I've ever had & is super strong to hold my possessions! I love it very much~

This is the main section of my bag:-
Yeah. . . I carry a whole lot ㅠㅠ My Dad say 'You sure you haven't got a kitchen sink or whole beauty department in there?' ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Thanks Daddy. 
& the second little pockets. . . hehe ^ ^;; so much stuff . . . 
I don't normally carry this much! I just forgot to clear out stuff from my bag for almost 2 weeks - guilty guilty.

Let's dig out the main section first!
. . . Um. . . This is actually empty biscuit box! ;/////; I bought the biscuits on Thursday afternoon after college for a snack but I couldn't bring myself to throw away the box! . . . It's too cute -ㅅ-


My college notebooks & folder! I bought the Rilakkuma Café folder from Artbox & the Rilakkuma student notebook from London Expo & I can't remember where I bought the flowery notebook from (´・ω・`)  But aren't they cute?!
I have to buy a few more of the Rilakkuma books again~ I can't get enough of them (○´∀`○) 
Sneak of my overdue assignment! <丶´Д`> I have one section left to finish oops!


This is my favourite pencil case! Rilakkuma - Cute bears with flowers! & my pink Casio Scientific Calculator!
I chose pink because it's cuter & I stuck a My Melody sticker to make it even more so!~
I always make sure my stationary is really cute ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ  Collecting cute stationary is really addicting. I just wish Biro pens were cute too ㅠㅠ I also store my paracetamol in there in case my chest starts to hurt or I get period cramps


Other cutie things in my bag! My' My Melody purse. A My Melody plushie (a gift from Alice) I keep her in there to keep my company~ & in case anything happens, I have something to cuddle.
Hello Kitty plasters in case I stab myself with nail equipment ㅠㅠ I can totally see that happening one day.
My Samsung Galaxy Ace - I need to get a case for it still! So Dad's getting a Rilakkuma one for me.
My Dad & me share the phone because my dad needed a game password authenticator, alarm & emergency texting. I don't use phones as much as other teenagers, I mostly do emergency texting, Instagram & Kakao Talk - that's it~


 MEET FRED GUYS ^^ - My Dad & I thought it would be perfect lock-screen surprise. He's the walker that got Dale in The Walking Dead. . . OMG. I'm sad now - I only just remembered he killed Dale ㅠㅠ sigh.
Oh! my trusty-beloved iPod~ (○´∀`○) This baby has been with me for years & I lovingly adorned it with Rilakkuma Stickers~ I have loads of KPOP on this sweetie~
I listen to my iPod almost everyday when I'm walking, getting the bus, writing blog posts (I'm currently listening to SHINee's Like a Fire from The Misconceptions of Me) & when I'm doing photoshoots/makeup shots.
& the last thing in the main section of my bag is my College ID Pass - I put a cute little chick on my photo because its the most UNFLATTERING PICTURE EVER. <丶´Д`> I want to change it ever so much. I also blurred out my ID code on it because its important to my college system~ 

Time for the little pockets on my bag!~
In the right-side pocket I keep. . .
My cutie Diary from Paperchase & a packet of nearly-empty Garnier Cleansing Wipes. 
I carry Cleansing Wipes because on Thursday's we do makeup class & we just started face painting! The black & green paint is sooooo difficult to cleanse without staining your face ㅠㅠ  so it's important to have some good-quality wipes with you. 

Time to attack the most packed-terrible left-pocket of my bag. I really needed to sort this pocket out as it got too full ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can you believe all this fitted in that small pocket?
Oh my days. ;//////; 
This pocket is probably my survival pocket & contains things I normally use the most.

1. Breath Spray & Mints - It's important as a beauty student to have fresh breath! Especially when working with clients! 

2. Circle Lens travel solution, lens case & eye drops.
I always take my lens case with me to college in case I need to take my lens out. But whenever I bring my travel solution & eye drops is on Thursday - Because its surprising how dry your lens get when you have to keep your eyes closed for a while during facials. 

3. Nail File - Sometimes my nails get too long & you can't have very long nails in Beauty Therapy for health & safety reasons - So sometimes I have to do a emergency filing session to file them down to a suitable length before class starts~
4. Deodorant
Very important as a Beauty student again as you work with clients & peers! I don't really have problem with sweating but I always use deodorant (I hope everyone does!) 
But I always carry a little deodorant with me just in case~ I wish Mum would've got me a roll-on instead of a spray because I worry for those with asthma! <丶´Д`>

5. Handcreams!
My body type is dry so I always care for my hands!~ 
6. Hairbands
I keep spare ties with me in case I need to tie all my hair up during class & I always keep a spare pair of cute ties as I normally wear pigtails to class~

Psst - I also didn't show a few things because I think putting a photo up is embarrassing. . . feminine care stuff like padsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



& finally - Also from the main section of my bag - My little day-to-day makeup bag!
This sweetie of a bag was given by my cutie Chloe-Chloe as a birthday gift! I now use it as a makeup bag~ As it is petite enough to fit snugly in my bag without taking over any room~
 I only keep items that are what I use day-to-day for college~
I rarely do touch-ups anymore because I don't wear too much makeup to college but when I do, I always keep some products handy~
I always take my Etude House Magic Any Cushion with me in case for little magic touch-ups if my skin looks particularly dull on  long hour Thursdays~ (○´∀`○)
I always take my Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick to keep my face a healthy, dewy-moist glow~
I especially use this if I don't wear any base makeup just to give my face some highlight & to look-somewhat alive LOL 


 If my skin needs some sweet colour, I always bring my Etude House Water Colour blusher in no.4 Excited Lilac. Because it's very small, it's ideal for popping in my makeup bag & it very quick to apply!~ (ノ*^▽^)ノ
I take my Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker because it's very convenient! I can use it to highlighted & accentuate my aegyosals & can also use as eyeshadow & contour/highlight!
I take two eyeliners. I take The Face Shop Face It Styling Auto Gel liner in No.2 Edgy Brown if I want to touch up on my eyeliner during the day.
I also take my Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in BE103 Creamy Romance - Mostly because I want to finish it up & it can proof useful on some days despite I don't really like it that much.
I take two lip colours with me. 
I love rosy lips & at the moment moistfull red lips rather than dry-tint ones are my favourite!
I take my Innisfree Colour Glow Lipstick in No.4 Watery Cherry Red & my Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick in No.1 Strawberry~ (○´3`○) chu~
I always take a emergency sample with me in case I need it. 
For example, in the bathroom I have emergency cleanser & mask samples. So in my makeup bag I have a emergency BB Cream sample (SKIN79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream) in case my skin ever has a crazy breakout etc. 
I take a little compact mirror with me too! My best friend Vicky gave me a plain black mirror to decorate - So I deco-denned it!~ I think it turned out very cute!~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

SOOOO you've all seen how crazy I am to take soooo much stuff except the kitchen sink. You've all learned how crazy I am about cute things & you've all learned that my phone lock screen is the walker that got Dale (NOT PROUD ABOUT DAT ONE GUYS) LOL
I actually enjoyed doing this little post - maybe a little bit too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I always find these posts really fun to look at & maybe you learned some more facts about me! 

So I'll end this posts with my selcas from today & some old beloved SHINee songs!
Also, Momo from Momopodo - haaaaave loads of fun at the Kyary Concert you lucky cutie you!~




Byeeee~




2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! You're so cute and there's so many things in your bag! :D
    I only have a few essentials with me, hehe~

    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmO everything from your bag to the cute little product they're so friggin cute!
    Can't believe you can stuff so much stuff

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top