Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Thursday 16 February 2012

Princess mimi apple green 15mm (tsubasa bambi series) Review❤

Yay i finally got Tsubasa's produced green circle lenses ^0^ ❤ 

Natural iris colour - Blue/green~
Diameter - 15mm
Enlargement - 5/5 ❤
Comfort - 5/5 ❤
... I'm a big fan of Tsu-Chan & really wanted to get these lenses - I love them! the design is beautiful & blend well with my natural green iris colour. I've worn them for about three hours now & can barely feel them. I don't need to use eyedrops ^0^ ❤
More about the design:- i love the gold colour to them. In natural lighting they look really bold that its creepy x_x but outside they look natural :o not sure about wearing these to school 
 I definately recommend these lenses!
Outdoors
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top Back to top